By using DynamicInk.co (“Service”, “the
Legal mentions about our service are available here.
Please also see our Data Processing Agreement and our Privacy
notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new
any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current
* You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
* You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not
* You will provide accurate customer information when using the service.
* You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The provider cannot
and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security
obligation. You must immediately notify the provider of any unauthorized use of your login
information, or if you know or suspect that your login information has been lost or stolen, has
become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
* You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
* You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of
the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). It
is solely your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Service is lawful.
concerning Personal Data.
* A valid payment method is required to use the Service.
To use our service, you need to buy INK which then is used up with watermarking. 1 Watermark will cost 1 INK after the ebook is successfully sold to your customer.
INK prices depend on the quantity you choose to purchase which can be found on
Cancellation and Termination
* You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any
time by sending an email to email@example.com
to request cancellation or simply let your INK run out.
You will have the right to request a refund if the payment is within 14 days after purchase.
* If you choose to terminate your account, we will delete your account and all your contents uploaded to our service will not be
* You agree that the delete operation will be definitive and cannot be undone. The provider will not
provide you with any data nor backup.
* The provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and
refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such
termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your
access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The
provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
* The provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
* The provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
* Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is
provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
E-mail support requests must be sent to the addresses specified to firstname.lastname@example.org
* You understand that the provider uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
* The servers are provided by Digital Ocean. You may
only access the servers by means of the Internet.
* You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply
that it is associated with the Service and/or the provider.
* You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service,
use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the
* We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we
determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory,
pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or
* Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
customer, employee, member, or officer may result in account termination.
* For the proper use of the Service, the provider will take commercially reasonable measures to
ensure high availability of the servers, under normal circumstances. However, it is not possible
to guarantee uninterrupted availability. If the servers become unavailable for a period of time,
the provider will take necessary actions in order to put servers back online in the shortest
* You expressly understand and agree that the provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the provider has been
advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the
service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods,
data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered
into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions
or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your
account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential
or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In this case, the provider will
only be liable for the amount of money you spent on the Service.
entire agreement between you and the provider and governs your use of the Service, superseding any
prior agreements between you and the provider concerning the Service (including, but not limited to,
* You and the provider shall be governed by the laws of Thailand without regard to its conflict of
law provisions. You and the provider consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Thailand,
and agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Site, Service or
Hosted server response times and availability
*Where DynamicInk.co is used to provide the
hosting of an Administration system as part of the products or services, that hosting will be
subcontracted to a third party provider and not provided by DynamicInk.co themselves. As a result
the planned uptime for the servers used cannot be guaranteed. In addition there may be other events
such as necessary maintenance, equipment failure, server attacks, network congestion and other
matters that may impact both response times and availability. DynamicInk.co does not accept any
responsibility for such failures.