uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) so that we can personalize your account and send essential information. We will never sell your personal info to any third parties.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your customer's data indirectly from when they purchase your products and we need them in order to do watermarks.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data and your customer's data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Watermark ebooks according to your customer's data.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at DigitalOcean and stores your ebook files at Amazon Web Services.
Our Company will keep your name and email for as long as you don't terminate your account. Once you terminate your account, we will delete your data by removing your email, name, files from our servers, Amazon web services.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, you can clear browser cache and cookies if you wish. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.